Job Connections is an outreach of Community Presbyterian Church (CPC) in Danville, California. We support and encourage people in their search for employment. San Francisco Bay Area recruiters and hiring managers access our group to find candidates to fill employment opportunities. NOTE: Anyone, of any faith or religion, whether religious or not, is welcome to attend JC meetings. TO JOIN THIS GROUP YOU MUST ATTEND A MEETING!
Meeting Time: 9:00AM - 11:30AM, Saturday mornings; NEWCOMERS must attended an introductory session (in the Chapel, off the Sanctuary) starting promptly at 9:00AM; you cannot join the group w/o attending this session.
Meeting Place: CPC, 222 W El Pintado, (in the Sanctuary), Danville, CA
Signs are placed throughout the CPC campus directing visitors to the Job Connections meeting.
South / North on Highway 680, Diablo Road exit, right / left onto Diablo Road, travel about a quarter mile, right onto W. El Pintado and north a quarter mile. The campus will be on your right.
We are a volunter run organization, we're always looking for people to help. One of the 'best' things you can do in a job search is to get involved with our organization, or another volunteer group.
* AV Team -Ken Madderra,email@example.com
* Coffee Team - Norbert Walz, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Internet Team - Laura Klemme / Rob Weaver; email@example.com
* Membership Team - Leanna Bruschini, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Orientation & Special Needs - Bruce Cassell, email@example.com
* SWAT Membership & Voluntering - Hilary Toyryla, HTOYRYLA@comcast.net
* Speakers & Administration - Doug Neeper, firstname.lastname@example.org
NEED HELP WITH YOUR JOB SEARCH? Consider joining a Success With Accountability Team; the right team will provide support and encouragement
and help you survive the process. For more info please logon to: