The Investools User Group is for serious students of The Investools Method at the Masters or PhD level. Our goal is to support each member in achieving their individual goals. Itís important that everyone participates on a regular basis and shows commitment toward achieving those goals. Hence, we have a few requirements and rules that every member must meet and follow. If any of the requirements and rules are not acceptable to you, you are free to decline membership. If you do not meet the requirements below access to the group will not be granted.
IUG Signup Requirements:
1. Read, understand, and accept all of the rules listed below
2. Provide your Investools education level (Masters or PhD only)
3. Provide your Investools login ID (To verify your education level)
4. List the last workshop you attended (When, where, and what was covered)
1. Must be enrolled in the Masters or PhD program with Investools.
2. Must post your goals to the group within 1 week of joining. Your goals should include 1, 5, and 10 year goals.
3. Membership to this group constitutes adherence to all items in the groupís Disclaimer and Rules of Etiquette.
4. Members are prohibited from posting copyrighted materials to the site. We respect intellectual property at all times.
5. This group was not established to give testimonials. Your success will depend on your commitment to using the system and following the rules.
6. Do not ask basic questions such as "How do I find a stock with good phase I and Phase II scores?" Those are questions for your coach and/or the hotline. This is an advanced group.
7. Rules may be added, removed, and/or modified at any time to ensure and maintain productivity in the group.
"The goal isn't to learn how to trade - the goal IS TO trade. (Obviously learning a big part of that.)" - M. Drew
To all our dreams!
The Investools User Group